Journalism and Media (ISSN 2673-5172) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal with the highest standards of quality, available for all communication scholars. With a broad scope, it focuses on the social, economic, political and cultural dimensions of journalism and the media, with special interest in their latest developments and transformations. As such, it addresses a diverse range of issues relating to this field with an interdisciplinary and international vocation. Journalism and Media is published quarterly online by MDPI.
- Open Access—free to download, share, and reuse content. Authors receive recognition for their contribution when the paper is reused.
- Rapid Publication: First decisions in 15 days; acceptance to publication in 3 days (median values for MDPI journals in the first half of 2020).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done; optional signed peer review, and reviewer names published annually in the journal.
- Journalism and Media Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editorial Office
|Full Journal Title||Journalism and Media|
|ISO4 Abbreviated Title||Journal Media|
|Publisher Location||Basel, Switzerland|
|Postal Address||MDPI, St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland|
|Editors||see: Editorial Board|
|Publication Medium||electronic only|
|First Year Published||2020|
|Indexing Databases||see: Indexing & Abstracting|